FREE TO ATTEND REGISTER FORM 6.30PM
We are looking to add a handyman/gardener to our list of approved contractors.
Merryweathers manage properties throughout the South Yorkshire region so must be
willing to cover all areas and respond quickly. Public Liability Insurance is essential.
Please contact Beth Chapman – Property maintenance Coordinator on 01709 388102
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to Merryweathers expanding into the Sheffield City Centre our Dinnington Branch shall be relocated there from Friday 29th September. Our excellent professional and friendly staff look forward to dealing with all our customers old and new in our fantastic city centre branch, feel free to pop in and meet the team….
VISIT US AT: 47 CHURCH STREET, SHEFFIELD S1 2GL, 0114 349 5000
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE VALUATION 0114 349 5000
WE CAN SELL YOUR PROPERTY FROM £525 (INC VAT)
Still not sold??… been on the market for a while?… received unreasonable offers or NONE at all?? or perhaps the sale has fallen through?
Then maybe now is the time to try an alternative method; the Modern Method of Auction.
Give us a call and ask for more about auction.
Visit the next live auction THURSDAY 10TH AUGUST at New York Stadium Rotherham S60 1AH
Register from 18.30 Auction starts 19.00
We are presently acting for numerous residents in the South Yorkshire area who are affected by HS2 safeguarding? We can provide support and completion of Blight Notices, Claim forms and the provision of accurate RICS market valuation reports.
As a long established firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors, we support the residents of South Yorkshire and can provide the best advice to enable a satisfactory compensation claim.
IF YOU THINK WE CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT US ON: 01709 375591
There has been clear evidence this year that demand for residential investments at auction hasn’t dropped away like many pundits previously suggested. Property auctions have proved popular across the investment spectrum, from high-value residential and mixed-use investment land sites, to the first and second-time buyer markets. An influx of landlords, and first-time buyers have entered auction rooms this year as the benefits of the process are clear.
Property auctions are recognised as a secure, and fast way to either sell a property on the market or find your dream home. The process is straightforward: an immediate exchange of contracts takes place inside the auction room, with all terms and conditions provided, as well as an agreed completion date; a contract is binding from the moment the gavel hits the block. The transparent system is particularly popular for those living in, or looking for, highly-competitive property areas where homes are snapped up quickly, and gazumping cases are frequent.
Our service options cover South Yorkshire, North Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire
Select our ONLINE FLEXI PACKAGE with the option to UPGRADE to our FULL ESTATE AGENCY SERVICE PACKAGE.
Online Flexi Package
Pay £525 upfront or 6 x £95 monthly direct debit payments
SwitchTo Merryweathers full estate agency service at any time without losing any fees already paid
netmyhouse.com pride ourselves on offering all clients a flexible package. Should you wish to upgrade to a Full Estate Agency Service Package from our online Flexi Package, you can do so and any fee paid will be credited against the final account payable upon completion.
netmyhouse.com is the online division of Merryweathers with 8 offices serving South Yorkshire since 1832.
CALL OUR DEDICATED ONLINE TEAM 03332221140 TO INSTRUCT A GENUINELY LOCAL EXPERT
When you’re moving home, there’s so much to think about and organise. To help make the process a little simpler, why not check out our quick checklist of utility reminders.
- Post:Those final bills, magazine subscriptions or the store card vouchers you’ve been saving up may still be addressed to your previous home. To give you time to change your address on everything, you can set up post redirection through the Post Office (though be aware you will have to pay a fee).
- Internet:Agh what will I do without Netflix?! Speak to your current provider about your contract terms as sometimes you’ll be able to transfer it over to your new house or it could be a chance to shop around if you’re finishing your contract. You’ll need to book a date for installation though and that could take several weeks so try and plan ahead if possible.
- Gas & Electric:Let your current energy supplier know you’ll be moving at least 2 days before you move and take your final meter readings to pass on so that you get an accurate bill. When you move home you can stay with the provider or change to a new one, and make sure you take the new meter readings when you move in.
- Banks:Inform your bank and any credit and store cards of your new address as soon as possible, to make sure all of your communications are coming through to the right property and that you have the correct billing address set up.
- TV license:If you’ve paid your TV licence annually up front, you just need to change your address with them and the contract will carry on as usual. If you’re moving in with someone then you will only need one licence per household.
- Council Tax:Get in touch with your local council to finalise your current bill, and get set up with your new council as soon as possible as you need to pay from the date you move in. Council Tax differs in amount per area, per property type and even by the amount of people in the property.
- Doctors & Dentists:There may be a waiting list for good doctor and dentist surgeries in your new local area so sign up with your new address as soon as possible – you never know when you may need them.
- Water:As with your energy suppliers, your water supplier also needs to be notified and you need to have your details changed with them. Your new area’s water supplier will contact you once you’ve moved in to work out a payment plan with them.
- Insurance:Do you have your buildings and contents insurance planned? If you’re renting, find out which you’re covered on (usually building insurance will have been sorted by your landlord). If you’re buying, be aware that you need to have building insurance from the point of exchange, not on completion – so make sure you remember to sign up.