Property details

Ferndale View, Cusworth, DONCASTER

Back to search results

Description

2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow

Detached bungalow situated in sought after location available on a shared ownership basis for the over 55's only, this property is 25% shared ownership price. With accommodation briefly comprising of, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, sun lounge, inner hall, two bedrooms both having built in wardrobes and shower room/Wc. The property has the added benefits of gas central heating, double glazing, off street parking and enclosed rear garden.

Detached Bungalow With No Chain
Available On A Shared Ownership Basis
Over 55's Only 25% Share Price
Two Bedrooms With Built In Wardrobes
Lounge Kitchen & Sun Lounge
Viewing Is A Must
Epc Rating Grade D

Cusworth is a sought after suburb of Doncaster. The location is close to a wide range of local amenities such as shops, schools,public houses, Cusworth Hall and surrounding countryside. With excellent transport links to Doncaster which is less than three miles away. There are very good bus routes and is close to the A1.

Traveling from Doncaster proceed north over St Georges Bridge onto York Road traveling along passing the large shopping complex on your left, turn left at the first set of traffic lights onto Newlands Drive & onto Laurel Avenue,then take your first left onto Ferndale View were the property can be found identified by our for sale sign.

Detached Bungalow With No Chain
Available On A Shared Ownership Basis
Over 55's Only 25% Share Price
Two Bedrooms With Built In Wardrobes
Lounge Kitchen & Sun Lounge
Viewing Is A Must
Gas Central Heating
Double Glazing
Enclosed Rear Garden & Off Street Parking
Epc Rating Grade D

Accomodation

Entrance Hall

With coving to ceiling, dado rail and radiator.

Lounge

12' 10" x 16' 5" (3.91m x 5.00m)
Having rear facing double glazed window, feature fire surround with back & hearth and fitted gas fire. Coving to ceiling, dado rail and radiator.

Sun lounge

8' 11" x 15' 1" (2.71m x 4.59m)
Having rear facing double glazed windows and two radiators.

Kitchen

7' 3" x 8' 2" (2.22m x 2.49m)
Having front facing double glazed window, range of wall & base units, work top surfaces inset stainless steel sink & drainer and mixer taps. Four ring gas hob & single electric oven, plumbing & recess for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiling to walls and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.

Inner Hall

With built in cupboard and access to loft.

Bedroom 1

9' 8" x 10' 9" (2.94m x 3.28m)
Having rear facing double glazed window, range of built in wardrobes, cupboards over bed recess, two bedside cabinets with corner shelving, coving to ceiling and radiator.

Bedroom 2

9' 5" x 7' 3" (2.87m x 2.20m)
Having front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobe, coving to ceiling, dado rail and radiator.

Shower Room/Wc

6' x 6' 6" (1.84m x 1.98m)
Having front facing double glazed window, three piece suite comprising of, shower cubical with electric shower, hand wash basin set in vanity unit and low level Wc. Tiling to walls & floor, extractor fan and heated towel rail.

Outside

Gardens

The property enjoys gardens to the front & rear with an open plan gravelled front garden with side drive providing off street parking and gated access to the rear. The rear garden is fence enclosed & paved for easy maintenance and having two large garden stores.

Agents Notes

Shared Ownership Details

You will be purchasing 25% of the property and paying rent for the other 75% which is currently £273.22 PCM and a service charge of £40.42 PCM. This property is for Over 55's only.

Map

£45,000

or call our Doncaster branch 01302 366828

Stamp duty calculator

Stamp duty amount you will pay £0.00

Based on a property value of £45,000

Note that this value is an estimate based on the listed purchase price and assuming a typical residential purchase. The final stamp duty may be different.

Energy Performance

Ferndale View, Cusworth, DONCASTER - Energy Efficiency Rating